Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Poem from Samanta Halabi (habibi)

You helped me laugh, you dried my tears
because of you, I have no fears
together we live, together we grow
teaching each other what we must know
you came in my life, and I was blessed
I love you girl, you are the best
take my hand, don't say good-bye
please my friend don't you cry
I promise you this, it's not the end
cause like I said you're my best friend
We laugh alot because you're fun
When you smile at me its like the sun
You light up the room when you walk in
I hope we stay friends til death
I'll keep you by my side til my last breath
because you're the kind of friend
with whom my life i'd like to spend
.....................................................................................
This poem made my day as bright as her smile. :-D

1 comment:

Leah said...

Very sweet! xoxo