Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life Doesn’t Care

It seems so crazy how life can just give us breath than take it away
We wake up to breath air, and then we’re gone the next day
I try to be friends with life; maybe he’ll give me a chance
I try to cheat in life, see if I can take a glance
I am blinded by false dreams and misfits
I try so hard but sometimes I am inclined to quit

It hurts when you’ve lived a broken dream for so long
You look for new strength but there is no way to be strong
Even Moses had his problems but God was always there
I find myself in a desert; why is he not here?

Everyone wants to say they are there for you, but it’s all false
You gain without them; who cares if you lose it; it’s your loss
I like to sit back and maybe wish, knowing it to never come true
Hope that life can take me away from the grim and dew
But who knew

Life doesn’t give a fuck about you; it’s a win or lose
In this life we get used and abused
Trust no one; bend over so they can kiss your rare
Always know that life is not your friend
He doesn’t fucking care

No comments: