Wednesday, June 24, 2009

1st Day

Hey everyone, my name is Felicita Pedroza but I like to be called Lissy (Lee-C). I got my name from my great great grandmother who was Puerto Rican and Spaniard. I am a sophomore at Messiah College in PA. I am origianlly from CT. Born and raised in New Haven and moved around a lot as a child because I am a foster child but currently independent. I am the youngest of four. I love my family, although they can drive me crazy...lol. I am a loyal friend and I love meeting new people. I love having a good time and making the best of every moment. I love poetry and other forms of art. I've been writing since about the age of 10.

I've always wanted to create a blog but I never really got around to making one so I decided to make it and I hope everyone will enjoy. :-)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yay I'm leaving you your first comment! Can't wait to read all your entries. I love Lee-C. Haha.. :-*