Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fighting For Love







They run with massive shields protecting their hearts,
Thinking of all people, I will tear it apart
I am a strong lover, I never only give bits
I fight until the end, I never call quits

They run with shielded hearts,
Thinking that I will rip them apart
My heart is exposed, vulnerable to harm
I only show gratitude and charm

They cover their lips, and mute their affection,
Not knowing they run in the wrong direction
I welcome them in my steadfast arms
Promises to forever keep them from harm

They abandon all love and slaughter care
Drowned with confusion and fear
I hold out my arms but they deny the invite
I stand firm on my love and don’t give up the fight

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u do fight for love and its the greatest part about u :D