Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Wanna...

I wanna dive deep into your body and swim through your splendor
I wanna swim in your profound thoughts even the ones that are tender
I wanna walk up and down your body and uncover treasures
I wanna love you without measures
I wanna stroll up your legs past your knees
Give you my love so good and the pain appease
I wanna know you from the inside out
Fulfill those deep desires that shout
I wanna hold you so tight until we become one
And when I start I won’t be done
Cuz with you, life goes on and on there is no stop
I put you on my shoulders and we’ll rise to the top
I wanna walk past your knees and rest on your belly
Baby I can do all this if you just let me
I wanna caress every beauty mark
Kiss you and capture every spark
I wanna make my way up to your chest
Stare at your face because I’m so impressed
I wanna climb up your chin and taste your lips
That takes me on a trip
I exceed heaven and fall into your eyes
Gripping on your thighs
While you caress my back
Your kisses are my deserts; my snacks
And I’m so glad you took me back
I was empty without you
Baby I was a fool
My nights felt lonelier and forsaken
I thought leaving was what I had to do but I was mistaken
I drowned in misery and in dread
Drowned myself in my tears in my bed
Love music choked me and without you I could not breathe
I was such a fool for thinking I would do best if I leave
My hands were depressed
I could not find rest
My heart could not beat
Cuz without you I’m incomplete
I could not live without your love; without your romance
Thank you for giving me another chance
I grab your hand, stand on the stars and ask for this dance
Bring your body close to mine
I’m ready to make you feel real fine
Just close your eyes and let me do what I do best
Lay down and rest
Cuz you’re about to be undressed
I’ll uncover your beauty just say yes
Close your eyes and let me take control
I’ll go easy baby I’ll go slow
I’ll make your body feel real nice
Cuz this love we share has no price
This love cannot be bought
And our desires will be sought
Fulfilled and satisfied
Just lay back and enjoy this ride
Let me touch you all over; I don’t wanna miss a spot
Baby my desire is not just a small feeling; it’s a lot
Let me kiss every inch of your body and make you moan
Let me reside in you and make a home
No need to fear cuz I won’t do you wrong
But I gotta take my time and make this night long
I wanna make you feel your best
Lay kisses all over your chest
Breathe in your breath
Put those insecurities to death
I wanna take my time and reach ecstasy
I’ll give up anything for you to be next to me

1 comment:

Leah said...

I remember this one.