Saturday, August 1, 2009

Untitled Poem

I lick my lips; I taste your sweet lips
The taste that takes me on a trip
The saccharine taste that sinks deep into my tongue
Your breath that respires ecstasy into my lungs
The softness of your lips like an aphrodisiac
That keeps me coming back
Your juiciness has me addicted like a fanatic
The flavor of your tongue makes me ecstatic
My lips can’t seem to survive without your taste
Or looking at your gorgeous face
My hands have been withdrawn and left to weep
The pain has resided awfully deep
I lie in bed and try to imagine you there
Holding me as I run my fingers through your hair
My lips tasting your skin
As we both sink deep within
Sinking into each other and becoming one whole
Holding you so tightly to never let you go
I try to imagine us being the way we were
Even if I tried to forget you, these feelings start to stir
A commotion builds up and a storm is created
My mistake of letting you go makes me so frustrated
You have a heart to protect because I might fall off track
There’s nothing I can do because you won’t take me back

No comments: